Locum Solicitor Edinburgh
Locum Solicitors Scotland
Quill Legal is able to provide private client locum services throughout Scotland as required.
As a sole practitioner, Kay Blaikie the principal of the firm is able to offer a flexible approach and has frequently worked as a locum solicitor in Scotland for other firms as well as providing services for clients of her own firm.
Kay at Quill Legal has worked as a locum solicitor in Edinburgh as well as providing locum solicitor services in Oban, Glasgow, towns in West and East Lothian and Dunfermline.
Why may I need a Locum Lawyer?
There are a variety of circumstances which may arise when a private client locum solicitor may be the solution:
- A sole practitioner is looking to obtain cover for sick leave or annual leave
- Additional support is required for a particular project
- Expertise in the area of private client is not available in house but a locum lawyer is in possession of the relevant experience and available
- Cover is required for maternity leave or long term sick leave of a member of staff
- Flexibility and a smart temporary arrangement are required, pending a longer term decision being made about filling a particular post
- A post requires to be filled urgently, long or short term
Advantages of using Quill Legal to provide Locum Solicitor services in Scotland
- We offer flexibility of approach
- Quill Legal is able to provide a high level of expertise in the field of private client
- We are familiar with a number of legal practice management software packages and will quickly adapt to your way of working
- Wherever possible we will make available the service required when your firm most needs appropriate support
- We are able to immediately assume responsibility and tackle the task in hand
- We provide temporary and effective solutions for a variety of vacancies
- Kay Blaikie holds a full unrestricted practising certificate and will work on a self employed basis as a consultant solicitor, under the contracting firm’s professional indemnity insurance.
Locum Solicitor fees
Our fees will be negotiated before we start work and will be calculated on a daily or hourly rate.
They will be fair and reasonable.
To find out more or to discuss your requirements please contact Kay Blaikie at Quill Legal or call us on 0131 564 1044.
Latest client reviews
Why our clients choose us
Professional, reliable and flexible
Our aim is to impress. We want to ensure that you are confident that we understand your needs, that we know the relevant law, that we will apply it to your situation and that you can rely on us.
Our fees are indicated on this website. We have a transparent approach to feeing and want you to be clear about the cost of our services. Wherever possible we will offer you a fixed fee after a preliminary discussion.
Support for the local community
We participated in the charity Will writing initiative offered by Will Aid in 2019 and 2020 and were proud to sponsor some of the charitable work carried out by the Salvation Army Gorgie Edinburgh. We are planning to support other charities.
Committed to sustainability
We care for the environment by using very little paper and travelling by public transport and we are looking for other ways to reduce our environmental impact.
Meet your Solicitor,
Get in touch with me when you need reliable legal advice on any aspect of Executries, Wills, Powers of Attorney and Notarial services.