Locum Solicitors Scotland
Quill Legal is able to provide private client locum services throughout Scotland as required.
As a sole practitioner, Kay Blaikie the principal of the firm is able to offer a flexible approach and has frequently worked as a locum solicitor in Scotland for other firms as well as providing services for clients of her own firm.
Kay at Quill Legal has worked as a locum solicitor in Edinburgh as well as providing locum solicitor services in Oban, Glasgow, towns in West and East Lothian and Dunfermline.
Why may I need a Locum Lawyer?
There are a variety of circumstances which may arise when a private client locum solicitor may be the solution :
- A sole practitioner is looking to obtain cover for sick leave or annual leave
- Additional support is required for a particular project
- Expertise in the area of private client is not available in house but a locum lawyer is in possession of the relevant experience and available
- Cover is required for maternity leave or long term sick leave of a member of staff
- Flexibility and a smart temporary arrangement are required, pending a longer term decision being made about filling a particular post
- A post requires to be filled urgently, long or short term
Advantages of using Quill Legal to provide Locum Solicitor services in Scotland
- We offer flexibility of approach
- Quill Legal is able to provide a high level of expertise in the field of private client
- We are familiar with a number of legal practice management software packages and will quickly adapt to your way of working
- Wherever possible we will make available the service required when your firm most needs appropriate support
- We are able to immediately assume responsibility and tackle the task in hand
- We provide temporary and effective solutions for a variety of vacancies
- Kay Blaikie holds a full unrestricted practising certificate and will work on a self employed basis as a consultant solicitor, under the contracting firm’s professional indemnity insurance.